The High Heel Regina, the perfect marriage between country and city wear, and a welcome update on the classic Heeled Regina boot - a feature we love is the thinner 9cm block heel providing a sleeker silhouette.
Signature style details include a fully lined leather interior and a memory foam padded insole for added comfort - crafted from luxurious suede and finished with Fairfax & Favor’s scalloped edge detailing. The exterior full length gold zip is completed with the interchangeable suede tassel and gold shield hardware.
The High Heel Regina elevates the look of the much-loved Regina, making them the perfect addition to your race day outfit or evening drinks in the town. Pair with a long coat, shirt, pleated skirt, and your favourite fedora for a day out at Cheltenham races; dress them up for evening drinks with coated jeans, a blouse, and a camel blazer; Or complete the look with the Mini Loxley Crossbody bag.It’s our iconic Regina, but not as you know it. This sensational high-heeled version makes quite the statement, turning heads from Cheltenham to Chelsea in equal measure. Make them part of your race-day line-up with a trench, shirt and pleated skirt or dress them up with your favourite frock for cocktails at the Ivy.
Fashion Editor Jess Cartner-Morley gives us the
Ultimate Guide to styling tall boots
- Three fits: Regular, Sporting and Narrow for a snug fit round the calf Iconic interchangeable tassels: matching tassels included or colour-match your boots to your outfit
- 9cm block heel: a glamorous twist on the classic Regina
- Fully leather-lined interior: the highest quality inside and out
- Elasticated stretch panel: perfectly form-fitting around your leg
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Memory foam insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Scalloped fan: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- Heel options: also available in Flat or Heeled versions
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
When every footstep is a fabulous as it is in a pair of Fairfax & Favor boots, the footprint should be as well. Our products aren’t what you might call fast fashion. Click here to read more about what we do to care for planet Earth.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
- Treat your boots with either Suede & Nubuck Protector once a month or Liquiproof Premium Protector every couple of months – more often if you’re wearing them a lot.
- Spray the Suede & Nubuck Protector lightly and sparingly from at least a foot away and leave to prove for an hour.
- If you’re using Liquiproof Premium Protector, apply sparingly section by section, brushing it in with a soft brush until the suede has been covered.
Not in the washing machine, please! Remove dried dirt or marked fibres using a soft suede brush, brushing in the direction of the suede. If it’s still dirty, use Liquiproof Eco Cleaner on light marks but dilute it heavily in warm water. If your boots get wet, leave them to dry naturally and brush. If anything else gets onto your boots (like a wine glass accident), soak it up immediately and then wipe over with a lightly damp, neutral-coloured microfibre cloth.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store your beautiful boots away from heat, damp and direct sunlight. For Mid-Calf and Tall Boots, we recommend using Boot Trees to fill out the calf, maintain their original shape and prevent ankle creasing. Where possible, store your boots in their dustbags and blue box, and use a Signature Boot Bag for extra protection when travelling
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.
Add talking-point tassels in your fave colours.