- We offer an express 3-5 working day service with DHL for overseas orders.
Should the issue be with the address assigned to the order, you are advised to use the DPD delivery app to change this once you receive a shipped notification.
- Once your order leaves the Warehouse you will receive an email from the courier providing you with the tracking number. You can also find the tracking number on the shipping confirmation email, simply click on ‘Track my Order’.
Throughout the year we offer a range of items that are available to purchase for one time only. Whether it’s to celebrate a special occasion or to raise money for charity, you will know it is a special or limited-edition item by looking at the features tab below the product description.
These particular items will not be restocked after they initial launch. We do however advise keeping a look out for any returned orders as they will be put back onto the website for your chance to purchase.
Tax & VAT
- For UK orders, this is charged at 20%.
- For International orders, VAT is not charged.
- For orders to the Channel Islands this is charged at 0%.
UK Military personnel stationed abroad and delivered to a FPO are eligible for purchases exclusive of VAT. All international shipments (including to the Channel Islands) from Fairfax & Favor are Delivered Duties Paid, through which we assume all responsibility for shipping and delivering your order. Operating on DDP shipments, Fairfax & Favor, as the retailer is responsible for arranging the shipping of goods and associated costs with exports and customs clearance. For more information on the VAT included in purchases, please see here.