The Regina features a 5cm elasticated stretch panel to achieve the perfect tailored fit. A memory foam insole compliments a leather/rubber composite sole for improved longevity and ultimate comfort. Dressed up or down, the Regina is a true Fairfax & Favor signature to suit any occasion. The Regina is available in suede or leather, with or without a 6cm Cuban heel.Our iconic Regina needs no introduction. Styled up or dressed down, these must-have boots are your wardrobe saviour, taking you from eventing to evenings out in impeccable style. Available in three fits and three heels, they’re just as irresistible teamed up with skinnies or a mini. Choose from luscious leather or sensational suede in a range of shades, and match the tassels to your mood.
Fashion Editor Jess Cartner-Morley gives us the
Ultimate Guide to styling tall boots
- Three fits: Regular, Sporting and Narrow for a snug fit round the calf
- Iconic interchangeable tassels: matching tassels included or colour-match your boots to your outfit
- Fully leather-lined interior: the highest quality inside and out
- Elasticated stretch panel: perfectly form-fitting around your leg
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Memory foam insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Scalloped fan: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- Heel options: also available in Heeled or High-Heeled versions
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
When every footstep is a fabulous as it is in a pair of Fairfax & Favor boots, the footprint should be as well. Our products aren’t what you might call fast fashion. Click here to read more about what we do to care for planet Earth.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
Leather is a natural material and needs oil/moisture to keep it soft and supple. To stop it drying out, hardening and cracking, treat it at least once a month with Renapur Leather Balsalm. Use a sponge or brush and work the cream into both the toe creases and around the sole unit of your boots.
Not in the washing machine, please! Clean the leather with a neutral-coloured microfibre cloth and leave it to dry naturally. Remove mud and dirt immediately to stop moisture being drawn from the leather.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store your beautiful boots away from heat, damp and direct sunlight. For Mid-Calf and Tall Boots, we recommend using Boot Trees to fill out the calf, maintain their original shape and prevent ankle creasing. Where possible, store your boots in their dustbags and blue box, and use a Signature Boot Bag for extra protection when travelling
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.
Add talking-point tassels in your fave colours.