The Amira is a boot that oozes elegance and sophistication. Sitting beautifully over the knee, the Amira has a 3cm heel, and features an elasticated spine for superior fit and a full length rear zip to ensure a smooth, secure closure, tastefully finished with an interchangeable tassel. A stunning occasion boot, guaranteed to turn heads.
Presenting your new go-to occasion boots. From Cheltenham champions to cosmopolitan companions, our elegant Amiras elevate your outfits with effortless allure – any time, any place. The transformative style powers of these confident over-the-knee boots are guaranteed to get noticed, so pair them with skinnies or a mini for a streamlined silhouette that turns heads.
Fashion Editor Jess Cartner-Morley gives us the
Ultimate Guide to styling tall boots
- Iconic interchangeable tassels: colour-match your boots to your outfit
- 7cm block heel: stand out from the crowd
- Fully leather-lined interior: the highest quality inside and out
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Elasticated stretch panels: perfectly form-fitting around your leg
- Memory foam insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Scalloped fan: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- Easy on/off: ankle-length inner zip and full-length rear zip
- Heel options: also available in Flat
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
By purchasing our products you are supporting responsible, ethical and environmentally conscious manufacturing.
We only work with Sedex approved and audited factories and all leather is sourced from Leather Working Group Silver Accredited Tanneries.
Sedex is the world’s most widely used audit to understand and improve working conditions and environmental performance, whilst the LWG certifies tanneries based on their environmental performance including waste management and effluent treatment.
Click here to read more about our Sustainability Journey.
The Amira Size & Fit
As a general rule - our Women's sizing is true to size. But, if we find that isn't the case then we've provided a handy guide on each product page if this is different to let you know if it runs big or small.
If you are between foot sizes, we suggest going up a size, and if you are between calf sizes, we suggest the smaller calf fit
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
- All of our Suede products come pre-treated with protective spray prior to dispatch - so you can use them straight away!
- Once you've used them a bit, you can treat your boots with either Suede & Nubuck Protector once a month or Liquiproof Premium Protector every couple of months – more often if you’re wearing them a lot.
- Spray the Suede & Nubuck Protector lightly and sparingly from at least a foot away and leave to prove for an hour.
- If you’re using Liquiproof Premium Protector, apply sparingly section by section, brushing it in with a soft brush until the suede has been covered.
Not in the washing machine, please! Remove dried dirt or marked fibres using a soft suede brush, brushing in the direction of the suede. If it’s still dirty, use Liquiproof Eco Cleaner on light marks but dilute it heavily in warm water. If your boots get wet, leave them to dry naturally and brush. If anything else gets onto your boots (like a wine glass accident), soak it up immediately and then wipe over with a lightly damp, neutral-coloured microfibre cloth.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store your beautiful boots away from heat, damp and direct sunlight. For Mid-Calf and Tall Boots, we recommend using Boot Trees to fill out the calf, maintain their original shape and prevent ankle creasing. Where possible, store your boots in their dustbags and blue box, and use a Signature Boot Bag for extra protection when travelling
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair, or general wear & tear.
Add talking-point tassels in your fave colours.