Meet the Valencia wedge. Crafted from luxuriously soft suede with a characteristic woven jute sole, a timeless warm weather silhouette. Detailing includes gold chevron buckles and signature gold shield with navy enamel. As well as the contrast navy leather tassel. This subtle branding lends itself to a more elegant and sophisticated look. With the addition of the mid-height platform wedge and suede cross over straps for a peep-toe front. Overall, they provide comfort and effortless style. Ideal for day long summer parties or events. The Valencia Wedge are sure to elevate your summer wardrobe, best worn with a floaty dress or flared trousers. For a more complete look, they are perfect when paired with a matching Sennowe and Burford Tote.Your strappy sandal prayers have been answered! Our elegant Valencia wedge is good for all summer scenarios: playing by the pool or cocktails in the cabana, whimsical weddings or balmy nights on the town. Team them up with flared trousers or a floaty dress for effortless summer chic.
- Ankle strap with signature chevron buckle: our signature belt buckle in mini form
- 9cm wedge heel: stand tall and strut your stuff
- Soft suede upper: feels a treat with bare feet
- Padded insole: walk the length of the beach in comfort
- Woven Jute and anti-slip branded rubber sole: the classic espadrille look
- Navy leather tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Gold and navy shield hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
When every footstep is a fabulous as it is in a pair of Fairfax & Favor boots, the footprint should be as well. Our products aren’t what you might call fast fashion. Click here to read more about what we do to care for planet Earth.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.