The shorter yet still oh-so-stylish sister of our Frances Trench, this sassy suede number has spring and summer written all over it. Made for pulling on on cooler days, it’s crafted from buttery soft suede with luxurious branded horn buttons. Buckle up the belt for a flattering cinched-in silhouette, and pair with white jeans, a fedora and your favourite Fairfax & Favor boots for a polished look fit for Pink Ladies Day and Aspen alike.
Watch the launch video
- Luxurious soft suede: a coat that feels as good as it looks
- Leather-lined suede epaulettes: finished with horn buttons
- Reversible tonal suede and smooth leather belt with antique brass double chevron buckle: wear it both ways Branded horn buttons: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Navy lining and gold piping: incredible quality, inside and out
- Flattering princess seams: for a sensational tailored look
- Sleeve adjusters with horn buttons: get the perfect fit
- Peter Pan collar: leather crafted with traditional zig zag stitching
- Statement leather belt loop keeper: spot our iconic chevron in the loop that holds the belt in place
- Range of styles: Why not view our full range of Coats & Jackets!
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
A sign of a quality leather product, with each mark denoting a level of assurance and certification. Guaranteed to be made from genuine leather, and comply with BS 2780: 1983, assured by BLC.
By purchasing our products you are supporting responsible, ethical and environmentally conscious manufacturing.
We only work with Sedex approved and audited factories and all leather is sourced from Leather Working Group Silver Accredited Tanneries.
Sedex is the world’s most widely used audit to understand and improve working conditions and environmental performance, whilst the LWG certifies tanneries based on their environmental performance including waste management and effluent treatment.
The Frances Size & Fit
(Take your regular size)
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
You may use Suede & Nubuck Protector in a very light mist from around 12 inches away. Please keep the Frances hung up on a coat hanger when not in use.
Or for more information, check our Ultimate Guide to leather & suede care.
Not in the washing machine, please! Specialist Dry Clean only using Green Earth/Siloxane.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Shipping & Returns
- Free Fedex International Priority on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250) from dispatch.
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Plus peace of mind with free returns and exchanges
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over $250.
We offer express returns via FedEx. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our products. Sourcing fine materials and manufacturing to the highest standards to deliver premium products that are fit for purpose.
In the eventuality that a manufacturing fault occurs, all of our products come with a generous 18 month warranty from the date of purchase.
Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, and unauthorised repairs are not covered by the warranty.
For further information find out about our warranty