Women's Espadrille Wedge - Navy Suede
Cousin to its flat counterpart, the Monaco Wedge is the perfect heeled espadrille. Complement your summer line-ups with this high wedge shoe for instant style. Crafted from luxurious suede with our signature contrasting tassel and chevron buckle on the ankle strap, it’s sure to turn heads. Your search for the perfect summer shoe is over. A flattering addition to your holiday line-ups, this high wedge espadrille infuses your warm-weather wardrobe with instant star quality. Pair with your shortest shorts for lovely long legs on the beach or an elegant linen dress for balmy nights sipping bubbly on the terrace.
- Ankle strap with signature chevron buckle: our signature belt buckle in mini form
- 8cm wedge heel: stand tall and strut your stuff
- Navy leather tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Soft suede outer: feels a treat with bare feet
- Tonal embroidery on toe: the Fairfax & Favor shield adds the finishing touch
- Padded insole: walk the length of the beach in comfort
- Woven Jute and rubber sole: the classic espadrille look
- Gold shield hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Heel options: also available as the Monaco and the Saint Tropez
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
When every footstep is as fabulous as it is in a pair of Fairfax & Favor boots, the footprint should be as well. Our products definitely aren’t fast fashion. Click here to read more about what we do to care for planet Earth.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($250 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair, or general wear & tear.