Wowed by the Windsor, but need something smaller? Then say hello to the Mini Windsor, a descaled replica of our most iconic bag. Carry it over your arm or sling it over your shoulder and go from office to out-out with impeccable style.
- One large compartment: all the room you need for the day’s essentials
- Suede and leather exterior: luxurious suede meets pebbled leather side panelling
- Microfibre lining: practical and easy to clean
- Detachable mini handbag tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Gold studded base: protects the bottom when you put it down
- Internal pocket: keep things tidy with a zipped pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap: another way to wear your (Mini) Windsor
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
When every footstep is as fabulous as it is in a pair of Fairfax & Favor boots, the footprint should be as well. Our products definitely aren’t fast fashion. Click here to read more about what we do to care for planet Earth.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
Treat regularly with Suede & Nubuck Protector. Whilst the suede can be treated immediately, it should be treated at least once a month with Suede & Nubuck Protector, or more often if using regularly. Spray the Suede & Nubuck Protector lightly over the suede from at least a foot away, using sparingly, and leave to prove for an hour. Whilst Liquiproof can be used lightly, it can result in discolouration and marking if not applied properly.
Remove dried dirt or marked fibres using a soft suede brush, brushing in the direction of suede. If the suede gets wet with water, leave to dry naturally and brush. If other liquids land on the suede, soak up immediately and then wipe over with a lightly damp neutral coloured microfibre cloth. If essential, Liquiproof Eco Cleaner can be used, however, this should be diluted heavily, and used extremely sparingly. Please note: not machine washable.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store away from heat, damp, and direct sunlight. Where possible, store in their dustbags and the blue box provided for additional protection.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($250 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair, or general wear & tear.