The Original Charlotte
Original Padded Jacket - Navy
Make way for the Charlotte, the cosy, feminine jacket you’ll be wearing all winter. Pull on this water-resistant, wind-resistant jacket when you want to be enveloped in warmth without skimping on style – the chic faux fur trim and branded belt keep your look on point even on the bleakest of days. Pair with jeans and your favourite Fairfax & Favor boots for a flattering winter line-up fit for frosty country walks and après ski alike.
- Hip-length style with chevron panelling: it couldn’t be more flattering
- Cosy imitation down-filled lining: cold weather be gone!
- Generous hood: keeps you cosy in wind and rain
- Faux fur trim: big on warmth, big on chic
- Military-style fixed elasticated belt: cinch in your waist for feminine shape
- Antique brass branded belt buckle, zip pulls and poppers: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Embroidered logo at shoulder: attention to detail, front and back
- Vents at the back: for ease of movement and the perfect fit
- Windproof, water-resistant shell: stands up to all weathers
- Two microfleece-lined hip pockets: who doesn’t love practical pockets?
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
By purchasing our products you are supporting responsible, ethical and environmentally conscious manufacturing.
We only work with Sedex approved and audited factories and all leather is sourced from Leather Working Group Silver Accredited Tanneries.
Sedex is the world’s most widely used audit to understand and improve working conditions and environmental performance, whilst the LWG certifies tanneries based on their environmental performance including waste management and effluent treatment.
Click here to read more about our Sustainability Journey.
The Original Charlotte Size & Fit
(Take your regular size)
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
Please note: We currently do not recommend any products for regular care of the filled items.
Delicate - wash by hand only (not a machine delicate wash). Only with PH Neutral detergent - do not rub, do not soak, and do not wring out. Dry Flat, and don't store damp.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store away from heat, damp, and direct sunlight, cannot be ironed or dry cleaned.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($250 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our products. Sourcing fine materials and manufacturing to the highest standards to deliver premium products that are fit for purpose.
In the eventuality that a manufacturing fault occurs, all of our products come with a generous 18 month warranty from the date of purchase.
Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, and unauthorised repairs are not covered by the warranty.
For further information click here