The epitome of everyday style and comfort, the Aston is an elegant driving shoe made for weekend wanderings and adventures on the open road. Beautifully crafted from sumptuous suede and finished with a leather cord front tie, it makes for a sophisticated summer ensemble paired with chinos and a linen shirt.
- Crafted from suede: feels a treat with bare feet
- Comfort padded insole: for all-day comfort
- Braided leather cord front tie: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- Branded lace ends: gold hardware ups the luxe factor
- Signature shield: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Rubber nubbed sole: for durability and grip
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
By purchasing our products you are supporting responsible, ethical and environmentally conscious manufacturing.
We only work with Sedex approved and audited factories and all leather is sourced from Leather Working Group Silver Accredited Tanneries.
Sedex is the world’s most widely used audit to understand and improve working conditions and environmental performance, whilst the LWG certifies tanneries based on their environmental performance including waste management and effluent treatment.
Click here to read more about our Sustainability Journey.
The Aston Size & Fit
(Take your regular size)
Our Men's sizing is true to size. For any adjustments, we've provided a handy guide on each product page if this is different!
If you are between foot sizes, we suggest going up a size.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
- All of our Suede products come pre-treated with protective spray prior to dispatch - so you can use them straight away!
- Once you've used them a bit, you can treat your shoes with either Suede & Nubuck Protector once a month or Liquiproof Premium Protector every couple of months – more often if you’re wearing them a lot.
- Spray the Suede & Nubuck Protector lightly and sparingly from at least a foot away and leave to prove for an hour.
- If you’re using Liquiproof Premium Protector, apply sparingly section by section, brushing it in with a soft brush until the suede has been covered.
Not in the washing machine, please! Remove dried dirt or marked fibres using a soft suede brush, brushing in the direction of the suede. If it’s still dirty, use Liquiproof Eco Cleaner on light marks but dilute it heavily in warm water. If your boots get wet, leave them to dry naturally and brush. If anything else gets onto your boots (like a wine glass accident), soak it up immediately and then wipe over with a lightly damp, neutral-coloured microfibre cloth.
Always read the directions of the care product, and test on an inconspicuous area first. Fairfax & Favor cannot be held responsible for inproper use of care or cleaning products. For any concerns, please contact our Customer Service team.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store your beautiful shoes away from heat, damp and direct sunlight. Where possible, store your shoes in their dustbags and blue box.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($250 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair, or general wear & tear.