Icon meets icon. Cross our acclaimed Regina with Le Chameau’s renowned handmade wellington boot and what do you get? L’Alliance! This extra special collaboration brings together two brands with the same ethos: making timeless, high-quality products and marrying functionality and style. This alliance of two iconic designs – the Regina and the Chasseur – retains all the practicality you’d expect from Le Chameau, with a Fairfax & Favor makeover. They feature the same legendary tassels you know and love, all in leather with suede backing and interchangeable between six exclusive colours included in the collaboration. The 3mm neoprene lining sports our signature orange colourway, and you’ll also recognise our scalloped fan. Hit ‘Add to Bag’ and you’ll never look at a rainy day the same way again.
Fashion Editor Jess Cartner-Morley gives us the
Ultimate Guide to styling tall boots
- Handmade in the Le Chameau factory: all the quality and reliability of every pair of Le Chameau wellies
- 3mm Neoprene lining: exceptional insulation
- Scalloped fan: the iconic craftsmanship of our Regina
- Riri Aquazip and snap button fastening: making them easy to put on and easy to take off
- Grip outsole: abrasion-resistant rubber sole for sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy, and soft terrain
- Dual branded: adorned with antique brass hardware and rubber logo patch
- Interchangeable leather tassels with suede back: because no Regina-style boot would be complete without them!
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
To ensure your L'Alliance rubber boots stay in good condition it's important that they are regularly cleaned with water and allowed to dry naturally.
Occasionally you might notice a white powdery "Bloom" on the boots. This is perfectly normal and is insoluble particles that have risen to the surface, which is largely due to the characteristic of a premium product made from high-grade rubber and will not compromise the durability or performance of the boots.
Keep the zip clean and never force the zip.. Dirt will wear the zip and significantly reduce its life, and don't leave the zip undone when wearing the boots, this will increase the chances of dirt getting into the zip.
Not in the washing machine, please! Remove dried dirt using water and a soft brush. Let the boots air dry.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store your beautiful boots away from heat, damp and direct sunlight. For Mid-Calf and Tall Boots, we recommend using Boot Trees to fill out the calf, maintain their original shape and prevent ankle creasing. Where possible, store your boots in their dustbags and blue box, and use a Signature Boot Bag for extra protection when travelling.
Delivery & Returns
- Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide delivery
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 12-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.
Add talking-point tassels in your fave colours.