Introducing the Saint Tropez, an exciting addition to the Monaco Espadrille family. Easily distinguished by the embroidered jaguar detailing, whilst retaining the classic Monaco features. This includes the contrast navy leather tab, signature gold shield and jute-covered sole. Available in tan and navy suede and sat on a flatform sole, making them a fun take on traditional espadrilles whilst still being handmade using artisanal techniques. Set to elevate your summer wardrobe, they match perfectly with any outfit. Best when paired with a matching Sennowe belt and Mini Windsor for a complete look. Sun, sea and Saint Tropez: key ingredients for a splendid summer. The goes-with-everything Saint Tropez has all the hallmarks of our much-loved Monaco espadrille, with an exotic twist. An embroidered jaguar takes these summer staples into sophisticated new territory, ready to turn heads from the beach to the bar and beyond. Just add a floaty kaftan or your favourite evening casuals.
- Made by hand: handmade using artisanal techniques
- Embroidered Jaguar detailing: exquisite embroidery adds an exotic twist
- Crafted from suede: feels a treat with bare feet
- Padded insole: walk the length of the beach in comfort
- Woven Jute and anti-slip branded rubber sole: the classic espadrille look
- Gold shield hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Heel options: also available as the Monaco and the Monaco Wedge
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
- Treat your shoes with either Suede & Nubuck Protector once a month or Liquiproof Premium Protector every couple of months – more often if you’re wearing them a lot.
- Spray the Suede & Nubuck Protector lightly and sparingly from at least a foot away and leave to prove for an hour.
- If you’re using Liquiproof Premium Protector, apply sparingly section by section, brushing it in with a soft brush until the suede has been covered.
Not in the washing machine, please! Remove dried dirt or marked fibres using a soft suede brush, brushing in the direction of the suede. If it’s still dirty, use Liquiproof Eco Cleaner on light marks but dilute it heavily in warm water. If your boots get wet, leave them to dry naturally and brush. If anything else gets onto your boots (like a wine glass accident), soak it up immediately and then wipe over with a lightly damp, neutral-coloured microfibre cloth.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store your beautiful shoes away from heat, damp and direct sunlight. Where possible, store your shoes in their dustbags and blue box.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 for up to £49.99)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($25 for orders under $250) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 12-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.