Women's Driving Shoe - Mango Suede
Roadtrip or rendezvous, slip on our Hemsby driving shoe for instant style cred. Subtly adorned with the Fairfax & Favor logo on its soft Nubuck exterior, it’s a refined choice that’ll pair perfectly with a slender cigarette trouser for formal affairs or a slouchy tote for a more boho vibe.
- Comfort padded insole: for all-day comfort
- Signature gold shield: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Rubber nubbed sole: for durability and grip
- Available in multiple colours: find the perfect match for every outfit
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
When every footstep is as fabulous as it is in a pair of Fairfax & Favor boots, the footprint should be as well. Our products definitely aren’t fast fashion. Click here to read more about what we do to care for planet Earth.
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
- All of our nubuck products come pre-treated with protective spray prior to dispatch - so you can use them straight away!
- Once you've used them a bit, you can treat them with either Suede & Nubuck Protector once a month or Liquiproof Premium Protector every couple of months – more often if you’re using a lot.
- Spray the Suede & Nubuck Protector lightly and sparingly from at least a foot away and leave to prove for an hour.
- If you’re using Liquiproof Premium Protector, apply sparingly section by section, brushing it in with a soft brush until the nubuck has been covered.
Not in the washing machine, please! Remove dried dirt or marked fibres using a soft suede brush, brushing in the direction of the nubuck. If it’s still dirty, use Liquiproof Eco Cleaner on light marks but dilute it heavily in warm water. If your boots get wet, leave them to dry naturally and brush. If anything else gets onto your product (like a wine glass accident), soak it up immediately and then wipe over with a lightly damp, neutral-coloured microfibre cloth.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store away from heat, damp, and direct sunlight. Where possible, store in their dustbags and the blue box provided, and, when travelling, store in a Signature Boot Bag for additional protection.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($250 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair, or general wear & tear.