Women's Sandal - Jaguar Haircalf
Sandals that’ll walk you straight into summer? That’ll be our Brancasters, which will become part of your everyday summer dress code quicker than you can say ‘pool party’. Their classic criss-cross design with cheeky tassel detail is equally at home paired with shorts by the pool or an elegant maxi dress for evening cocktails.
- Haircalf outer: feels a treat with bare feet
- Padded insole: walk the length of the beach in comfort
- Gold shield hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Tassel detailing: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Colour options: choose from an array of colour combinations
- Please note: our Brancaster runs big, so if you’re in between sizes, you’re best off going for the smaller size.
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship. From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
By purchasing our products you are supporting responsible, ethical and environmentally conscious manufacturing.
We only work with Sedex approved and audited factories and all leather is sourced from Leather Working Group Silver Accredited Tanneries.
Sedex is the world’s most widely used audit to understand and improve working conditions and environmental performance, whilst the LWG certifies tanneries based on their environmental performance including waste management and effluent treatment.
Click here to read more about our Sustainability Journey.
The Brancaster Size & Fit
(Take the next size down)
As a general rule - our Women's sizing is true to size. But, if we find that isn't the case then we've provided a handy guide on each product page if this is different to let you know if it runs big or small.
If you are between foot sizes, we suggest going up a size, and if you are between calf sizes, we suggest the smaller calf fit
We all need a little TLC to keep us as good as new, and your beautiful new Fairfax & Favor investment is no different.
Whilst Suede & Nubuck Protector can be used on the haircalf, we recommend spot-testing first as the protector can be drawn in the individual hair fibres and make it appear darker.
Always read the directions of the care product, and test on an inconspicuous area first. Fairfax & Favor cannot be held responsible for inproper use of care or cleaning products. For any concerns, please contact our Customer Service team.
Use a damp cloth to clean, dry with a dry cloth immediately. When brushing, ensure this is done lightly, going with the direction of the hair. Please note: not machine washable.
MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
Store away from heat, damp, and direct sunlight. Where possible, store in their dustbags and the blue box provided for additional protection. Due the nature of the material, some shedding of the hair may occur over time. As this is a natural material, the shedding of the hair is a natural characteristic of the material – please note, that the shedding can and will be accelerated through regular friction or rubbing against other materials.
Shipping & Returns
- Free EVRI Tracked 48 on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99)
- Free EVRI Click + Collect Next Working Day on orders from £50–£99.99 (£2.50 up to £49.99) ( Saves over 200g of CO2 compared to home delivery.)
- Free DPD Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £100 (£4.95 for orders £50–£99.99)*
- Saturday or Sunday delivery: £6.95 (order by 2pm Friday)
- Before 10am Next Working Day delivery: £9.95 (order by 2pm the previous working day)
*For all orders placed before 2pm the previous working day. Please note that it takes couriers two days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, areas of Scotland (based on postcode) and the Scottish Highlands and Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands delivery
- Northern Ireland: Free DPD 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
- Channel Islands: Free DHL 2-Day on orders over £100 (£4.95 on orders under £100) (Next working day Monday - Friday)
Republic of Ireland delivery
- Free DPD 2-Day on orders over €200 (€25 on orders under €200) (2 - 3 days)
European and worldwide shipping
- Free DHL Worldwide Express on orders over $250 ($250 for orders under $250 ) (3 - 5 days)
Customs and duties
Nobody likes taxes – horrid things! That’s why we’re proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy, which means that the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price, with no nasty surprises in the form of extra customs or duties. We cover it all so that you can get your Fairfax & Favor fix wherever you are, hassle-free and with no extra cost.
Free returns and exchanges, worldwide
If your new purchase turns out not to be quite right, we offer 180-day free returns and 365-day free exchanges for all orders over £50, wherever you are in the world.
If you’re overseas, they’ll be via DHL. Take a look at our returns page for more details.
We have the utmost confidence in this gorgeous product, so we’re delighted to offer it with a 18-month no-quibble warranty, right from the day you become its proud owner.
During this period, in the highly unlikely event you have any problems with your new wardrobe essential – whether it’s stitching, zips, metalwork, handles, corners, soles or anything else – you can send it back to us for repair or we’ll send you a new one. All we ask is that you’ve taken good care of it, and it’s treated fairly in this period as we can’t cover products damaged through misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair, or general wear & tear.