returns & exchanges 2
HOW DO I RETURN A PRODUCT?
UK returns are offered via CollectPlus. CollectPlus is a distribution network operating from over 5800 small shops in the UK, allowing you to return the parcel free and at a time and location to suit you. Many stores are open after office hours and at weekends. To return products using collect plus please follow the instructions below.
- Fill in your details and download and print off your CollectPlus label here
- Pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging but removing the original delivery label.
- Include the returns form with the reason for return completed and whether you want a refund or an exchange. If you've lost your returns form or did not recieve one you can download a new one here.
- Attach the CollectPlus label to your parcel and take it to your nearest CollectPlus location. Find your nearest CollectPlus location.
- You can track the progress of your return, using the CollectPlus tracking number on the receipt you'll be given when you drop off your parcel or via the app. Keep your receipt safe, for your reference.
We offer free returns for all of our customers worldwide on orders over £45 via DHL. To return your product please follow the instructions below:
- Prepare your parcel and call Customer Service on (+44)1760338199 to schedule a pick up. Or you can schedule your own pick up on the DHL website.
- Please repackage but do not seal your order as the courier must inspect the contents.
- You or a representative must be present when the courier arrives. Shipments cannot be left outside or in a safe place for the courier to pick.
- Affix one copy of the label securely to each package and give the other to the courier.
- Ensure your packages are packed and labelled correctly to avoid damage or delays.
Here at Fairfax and Favor we guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We firmly stand behind everything we produce and strive to create only the very best products using the very best materials. Each product has a manufacturing guarantee of one year. This is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorised repair. If you believe you have purchased a defective product, please follow our ‘Notification and return of damaged or faulty products’ procedure below.
We want you to be delighted every time you shop but if for some reason you aren’t totally satisfied with your purchase then you can return it to us in its original unused condition and packaging along with your completed returns form within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
We require a proof of purchase in order to proceed with any Refund or Exchange. This is usually an order number provided in your confirmation email upon purchase or a packing note number within your received goods. We will aim to help any customer, however if the required information is not provided we have the right to refuse a refund or exchange as requested. This does not affect your statutory rights.
No returns will be accepted after 30 days. Please take care to fully inspect your items to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging as failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you. We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card / bank account. If you did not receive a returns form with your order please print a new form. Any items returned without a returns form or order number may not be refunded.
Please note - if you purchase a product through one of our stockists we require that you return it to them following their returns procedure. You can find a list of our stockists and their details here.
Please note that once an embossed item has been made and supplied to you as a custom made item, you do not have the right to return it if it is unsuitable. You do not have the right to return your item if you have provided the incorrect details.
Please be sure of suitability before purchasing. To cancel your embossing order you must notify us within 48 hours post purchase.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card / bank account.
Notification of faults must be given in writing accompanied with photographs (where applicable) to Fairfax & Favor.
Please send your completed returns form and photographs to email@example.com and our customer service team will review the product and if the product is within its one year manufacturing warranty and is deemed to be a manufacturing fault will liaise with you to rectify the issue.
Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage / re-collection costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
*Embossed / Personalised products are sadly Non-Refundable & Non-Exchangable
Unfortunately, items in our Sample Sale marked as a second, sample or clearance product cannot be returned or exchanged – this will be made clear to you prior to your purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.