Valentines Day 2020 Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is brought to you by Fairfax & Favor Ltd, Narford Hall, Narford, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE321JA in conjunction with Congham Hall Hotel and Spa, Lynn Rd, Congham, King's Lynn PE32 1AH
- No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
- This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from 10:00 on 16th January 2020 until 13:00 on 4th February 2020 (the “Closing Date”). By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Fairfax & Favor’s sole discretion.
- By entering into this competition you agree to be contacted by Fairfax & Favor via email.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Fairfax & Favor or Congham Hall Hotel and Spa employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland); and
- be at least 18 years of age or older;
- have access to the internet.
HOW TO ENTER
- Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled during the Competition Period to enter the Competition.
- Entrants may enter the competition online by:
- submitting, during the Competition Period, an entry via the online form located at www.fairfaxandfavor.com/win (the “Online Form”) during the Competition Period; and
- providing the Entrant's first name, last name and e-mail address (the “Entry”).
- The Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
- Each Entrant is limited to one Entry. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition.
- Only Entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Competition. Fairfax & Favor does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged Entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit Entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
- The Winner (as defined below) will be chosen by means of randomised electronic selection from all valid Entries.
- There will be one main winner (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will win a 2 night dinner, bed and breakfast stay at Congham Hall Hotel and Spa, 1 pair of ladies boots (chosen by the winner), 1 pair of mens shoes (chosen by the winner), a Windsor handbag (colour chosen by winner), a Cadogan Travel Bag, one signature Umbrella.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Fairfax & Favor’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize can only be redeemed by the named Winner and must not be sold on.
CONGHAM HALL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please note, dates are non-transferable and any additional purchases must be paid for on checkout.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in time: 3pm
Check-out time: 11am
Our ability to accommodate requests for early check-in or late check-out is based on hotel occupancy. We try to be as accommodating as possible; however, there are some days when flexibility to our normal times simply cannot be achieved. Please notify reception of your request as soon as possible if you require an early check-in or a later departure. We are of course happy to store luggage and you are more than welcome to arrive early or stay later and use our facilities.
Congham is a 100% non-smoking property. We have ample outdoor space where smoking is permitted. Anyone found smoking in their bedroom (or in our public areas) will be subject to a £150 deep cleaning charge and may be liable for additional charges in the event their bedroom is then out of service for further treatment and therefore cannot be resold during this period.
Best House Rooms
In our beautiful spa, you’ll find a pool, sauna, steam room, experience showers, a bio-sauna and outside, a hot tub. It’ll be open from 8am in the morning until 8pm in the evening every day except on a Tuesday when we will be open from 11am in the morning and Thursday when we are open until 9pm in the evening. You’ll find a list of treatments on our website, we recommend to book well in advance to avoid disappointment particularly at the weekend and during peak times. You can contact the Spa directly on 01485 609300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer guests the opportunity to bring their four-legged friends along too, for only £10.00 per day per dog. Please note that dogs are only permitted in some of our Garden Bedrooms and not in main house bedrooms or suites. We can provide a list of dog friendly walks, beaches and places where they can run off the lead. We also provide a water bowl and treat for dogs when staying in the hotel. We politely ask that dogs are kept on the lead at all times whilst in the hotel. They are welcome in the Library (clean paws only!) or on the bar terrace but not in the sitting room, restaurant, bar or spa. Please do not allow your dog on the furniture or beds.
We recommend booking a table in our restaurant in advance to avoid disappointment. Please note that whilst we keep a table for all our residents, if you have not made a reservation, we cannot always guarantee the time that you would ideally like (especially at weekends and during peak times). We would also ask that in the unlikely event that you should wish to cancel your dinner reservation with us that you give us plenty of notice to allow us to offer the table to our reserve list.
We can accommodate food intolerance, allergies and diets such as coeliac and lactose free as well as vegetarian or vegan. Rest assured the kitchen and restaurant staff, have knowledge and training on specific conditions. Please tell us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking as we can provide a much more interesting menu with prior notice.
Guest Internet Access
Too many guests downloading big files or streaming at once slows everyone down. Therefore, downloads have been restricted and content is subject to filtering. As we are in a rural area, our bandwidth is a relatively poor 1.5mb!