Rocking Horse Competition 2020 Terms & Conditions
This competition is brought to you by Fairfax & Favor Ltd, Narford Hall, Narford, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE321JA in conjunction with Stevenson Brothers, The Workshop,Ashford Rd, Bethersden, Ashford, Kent, TN26 3AP, UK
- No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
- This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from 10:00 on 15th September 2020 until 10:00 on 31st October 2020 (the “Closing Date”). By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Fairfax & Favor’s sole discretion.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Fairfax & Favor or Stevenson Brothers employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland); and
- be at least 18 years of age or older;
- have access to the internet.
HOW TO ENTER
- Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled during the Competition Period to enter the Competition.
- Entrants may enter the competition online by:
- submitting, during the Competition Period, an entry via the online form located at www.fairfaxandfavor.com/rockinghorse (the “Online Form”) during the Competition Period; and
- providing the Entrant's first name and e-mail address (the “Entry”).
- The Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
- Each Entrant is limited to one Entry. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition.
- Only Entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Competition. Fairfax & Favor does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged Entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit Entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
- The Winner (as defined below) will be chosen by means of randomised electronic selection from all valid Entries.
- There will be one main winner (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will win a Stevenson Brothers rocking horse and £2,260 worth of Fairfax & Favor products
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Fairfax & Favor’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize can only be redeemed by the named Winner and must not be sold on.
CONTACTING THE WINNER
- Fairfax & Favor will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize using the email address used to submit the Entry by 10th November 2020. Fairfax & Favor is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winner, Fairfax & Favor reserves the right to offer the Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant selected by means of randomised electronic selection. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
- Fairfax & Favor is not responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
- The surname of the Winner will be obtainable for three months from the Closing Date upon application to Fairfax & Favor Rocking Horse Competition (Winners Details Request), Narford Hall, Narford, King’s Lynn, Norfolk
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Fairfax & Favor reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. Fairfax & Favor’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred and must not be sold on.
- Fairfax & Favor, including its officers, directors, employees or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising in relation to these T&Cs, this Competition and/or the Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the Winner, you may be required by Fairfax & Favor to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are the Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the Winner’s name, photographs (which the Winner will provide on request) and statements made by the Winner concerning the Competition and/or the Prize.
- Your details will be used only in relation to the administration of this Competition and the delivery of the Prize, unless you opt-in to receive future marketing communications from either Fairfax & Favor or Stevenson Brothers
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram/Twitter shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this Competition and/or the Prize. You are providing your information to Fairfax & Favor and not to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of this Competition, unless you opt-in to receive future marketing communications from either Fairfax & Favor or Stevenson Brothers
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.