Mailing List - Win a Free Pair of Boots Terms and Conditions
Fairfax & Favor's Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before signing up to Win a Free Pair of Boots. By Signing up via the Pop-up, users signify their assent and agreement to these Terms.
If user does not agree to these Terms, then he/she will not be eligible to win a free pair of boots.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid delivery address.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Fairfax & Favor employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition.
- Internet access is required and no postal entries will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition entries will only be accepted at www.fairfaxandfavor.com
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Each person is limited to one Entry. If more than one Entry per person is received, or if any person attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition.
- This competition must be entered with the person's own email address; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
- By signing up to the promoters email marketing list, you are entering into this competition. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from the promoter at any time.
- The winner will be drawn at random, based on active email subscribers that signed up, and remain active on the date of the draw and contacted using the email address supplied within the entry form. It is the winner's responsibility to notify Fairfax & Favor of any changes in contact information, and if that contact information is no longer available, Fairfax & Favor withold the right to pick another Entry.
- Fairfax & Favor will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize using the email address used to submit the Entry.
- Fairfax & Favor are not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winner, Fairfax & Favor reserves the right to offer the Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant selected by means of randomised electronic selection. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
- Fairfax & Favor accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from Fairfax & Favor, due to a computer malfunction, act of god, virus' and bugs, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- Fairfax & Favor is not responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly
- Fairfax & Favor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by the entrant.
- Entrants consent to Fairfax & Favor's use of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of the draw and for marketing purposes.
- The offer is subject to availability and limited to one pair of boots up to the retail value of £425 only.
- The boots have to be available on www.fairfaxandfavor.com at the time of selection.
- There is no cash alternative, and none shall be offered.
- The prize cannot be sold, transferred, auctioned or used for commercial gain.
- Fairfax & Favor reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without notice should the promotion be affected by circumstances outside the Promoters control.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law Fairfax & Favor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the competition.
- Fairfax & Favor does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the competition and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Fairfax & Favor will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of their obligations under these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond its control.
- Fairfax & Favor reserves the right to refuse an entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the Winner, you may be required by Fairfax & Favor to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are the Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the Winner’s name, photographs (which the Winner will provide on request) and statements made by the Winner concerning the Competition and/or the Prize.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.