Choose your Alibi
We know that sometimes our customers like to keep the cost of their new purchase a secret. Introducing - Choose Your Alibi. For each product you order we can include a gift note from us explaining that your item is a gift or a prize from us and make those suspecting eyes believe your new item was free! Unfortunately we can't hide your bank statements or stop the purchase showing on your credit card bill but - every little helps!
Your card will read:
- The Details
- Delivery & Returns
Sartorial simplicity, our classic Key Ring is handmade from suede and leather, folded over a classic brass ring, finished with our signature shield branding. A smart and subtle addition to add to your (no doubt extensive) key collection.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we are offering all customers an extended returns period of up to 90 days.
FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS
We operate a 30 day - Free & Easy Returns policy for all orders over £45 (Worldwide). Discounted items are available for return or exchange up to to 14 days after purchase. Please see our returns page for more details.
- FREE Next Day Delivery*: Free on orders over £45 (£4.95 for orders under £45)
- Saturday delivery: £6.95 (Order before 1pm Friday)
- Sunday delivery: £6.95 (Order before 1pm Friday)
- Next day before 10:30: £9.95 (Order before 1pm)
* For all orders placed before 1pm. Please note that it takes couriers 2 days to deliver to the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Scottish Highland & Islands on a Next Day Delivery Service
- FREE on orders over £99 (usually £9.95): 2-6 working days
- FREE on orders over £149 (usually £19.95): 2-3 working days
DDP - CUSTOMS & DUTIES
We are very proud to operate a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) policy so the price you pay at the checkout will be the final price with no extra customs or duties. We cover all duties so that you can shop with us from anywhere hassle free and with no extra cost
REST OF WORLD
FREE on orders over £199 (usually £29.95): 2-3 working days
We are very proud to offer a 12 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries